Our SPAM Filtering system provides comprehensive protection against the most current email-borne threats that can cripple your network with a single click, pollute your inbox, and make your life miserable. Our system incorporates the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall, which is regarded as the industry’s best SPAM filter available. This is the same system used by Fortune 500 companies, Google and the Department of Homeland Security. A unique feature is that in the case that your email server goes down, the filter will hold your messages for 36 hours, giving you time to resolve the issue and still receive your messages when the system returns. We are providing you all of the features and benefits at an affordable small business price. This filtration service can be implemented within minutes and the benefits can be seen immediately.
- Anti-spam. The algorithms and methods used by the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall are the most comprehensive and most advanced in the industry at detecting and filtering spam resulting in the lowest rate of false positives. Barracuda Networks Predictive Sender Profiling looks beyond the reputation of the sender and digs deeper into the spam campaign itself to identify anomalous activity.
- Anti-virus. By utilizing triple layer virus blocking, decompression of archives and file type blocking, the anti-virus engine in the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall provides complete virus protection. When new spam and virus outbreaks occur, Barracuda Real-Time Protection will block these threats in real-time.
- Anti-spoofing. This technology prevents the use of forged or “spoofed” sender addresses on unsolicited email. The anti-spoofing feature also allows larger organizations to specify a list of IP addresses that are allowed to have a “From” address that appears from inside the organization to support multiple sites and multiple email servers.
- Anti-phishing. The Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall provides robust protection against phishing schemes which are often used to gather confidential information about an organization or its individual users.
- Anti-spyware. (Attachments) – All attachments are scanned and any spyware executables are detected and eliminated immediately.
- Denial of Service Protection. Rate controls are utilized to stop denial of service attacks as well as dictionary based spam attacks. These rate control systems are integrated and automatic in the Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall.
Our filtering system protects you with twelve defense layers:
- Network Denial of Service Protection
- Rate Control
- IP Reputation Analysis
- Sender Authentication
- Recipient Verification
- Virus Scanning
- Policy (User-specified rules)
- Spam Fingerprint Check
- Intent Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Bayesian Analysis
- Rule-based Scoring