Being business owners ourselves, we understand the stress and frustration in designing and managing your own website. Not everyone has the design sense or technical skills to put together a high quality, polished-looking website. We understand the needs of small businesses and that is why we have created turnkey, easy-to-implement website design process. We have developed this process with four simple steps:
- Meeting with you, the customer – We will sit down with you face to face to get a better understanding of you and your customers. We will also discuss your expectations for the website and your preferred design aspects and aesthetics.
- Creating an initial design – We will present you with an initial concept based on our first meeting. You will have the ability to discuss the design concept with our design team and project coordinator. After you have decided on a specific design, we will start to build your concept.
- Design Implementation and Content input – After the design has been installed into the content management system, we will then begin to upload pictures and text that you have provided or we have helped to develop. After each page change, you have the ability to preview and proof the latest changes.
- Final website review and launch – Once you have approved the website and it is officially launched, we will provide one-on-one training and/or a training video enabling you and your staff to make continuous website changes at your discretion. Or, if you like, you may submit changes to SBTS and have our webmasters make the changes for you.
All of our sites include:
- State of the art design
- Fast service
- Free search engine optimization
- Free search engine submission
- Free Social Media Integration
- Personal customer service
- Competitive pricing
- And much more!